We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and energetic Product Manager with the desire to develop their career in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
As a Product Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Product/ CEO and have a direct impact on the company’s growth and development by contributing to the development of the Aurum Platform.
The ideal candidate will work in close partnership across the company, taking input from teams across the business and technology functions to:
- Define cross-product roadmaps aligned with the overall product vision for the company.
- Line manage, coach, and direct the Product Owner to deliver on this roadmap – breaking down into constituent projects, epics, and tasks inside the Jira backlogs.
- Working closely with the Head of Development to align the technical roadmap and enablers to enable the overall product roadmap.
- Monitor progress against key milestones (software releases) to enable delivery of the overall roadmap(s) and improvements to the software.
- Provide appropriate prioritization of key features, functionalities, and deliverables when needed to steer the Scrum Team and Product Owner in the right direction across the line of products.
- Feed clear business, and technical requirements into Business Requirements Documents for the Product Owner to deliver against – working closely with technical stakeholders.
- Drive projects forward, creating visibility over timelines and reporting on progress.
- Take an active coaching role around Agile / Scrum ways of working to keep up the pace of delivery, identify improvements to the end-to-end process, and ensure effective delivery of software.
- Proactively collate ideas from internal teams, client interactions and broader industry research, to feed into the product discovery pipeline.
- Drive the transition into web and SaaS software applications, ensuring product-market fit via early customer feedback, focus groups, ongoing analytics etc.
- As part of this transition, contribute to go-to-market strategy and positioning, working in tandem with Sales Team.
This is an excellent opportunity to come on board and be a part of the huge and exciting growth plans of the organization.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager for a technology company.
- Degree of technical knowledge and understanding of the technical components of web and SaaS applications.
- Understanding of full Software Development Lifecycle, including QA / testing and release management components.
- Strong experience working in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities and wearing multiple hats.
- Experience working across functional teams, both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Collaborative yet driven attitude towards delivering products.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Personable and persuasive.
- Comfortable with change and driving change, including in change-resistant environments.
- Rigorously organized and proactive and the ability to work within and drive cross-functional teams to strict deadlines.
- Great attention to detail.
- “Can do, will do” attitude and learning mindset.
- Some experience of web product analytics tools (such as: Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel or similar) and driving actional product insights from the data is highly desirable.
- Experience working in Financial Services or related industries.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Programming languages.
- Basic understanding of Security principles related to software.
- Has experience of using Jira backlogs and Confluence documentation.
- Competitive Salary + Share Option Scheme. It’s our company.
- Weekly social activities. Pizza, sports, and others.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Ongoing training and development. Plus mentorship.
- Free gym membership. Stay healthy!
- Cycle to work scheme. Help the environment.
- Great offices to work at. In different countries!
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Death in service insurance.
- Employer pension contribution.
- Cool company swag.
- Annual weekend team retreat.